To create a safe environment and atmosphere where children learn and are influenced by watching both adult and peers role models. So it is important that we have a valued system in which everyone shares.
- Have respect for each other.
- Everyone matters regardless of gender, race, culture, age, capability, orientation or religion
- Do our job with integrity and trust
- Have qualified, committed and passionate staff.
Here at White rabbits Kindergarten our aim is to:
Be a safe, happy place where everyone is known and valued, and where needs are acknowledged, accepted and met. To provide a stimulating range of activities that will encourage each child to develop “can do” attitude, be independent and self-disciplined, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and the environment.
The nursery is split into 3 areas:
Why Our Nursery?
- Our nursery an open door policy, encouraging parents to visit/access the setting at their leisure.
- We arrange settling in sessions to suit both parent and child to make the transition from home to nursery a smooth one.
- We recognise communication is key to developing a positive parent partnership. This is established through verbal and day to day contact and with written records informing you of your child’s progress. We also issue a regular newsletter to all parents and hold annual parents evenings.
- As a memento of your child’s time with us, we create an ongoing learning and development journal, through photo and observations we try to captures and all special moments during their time in nursery and we also encourage parents to contribute as often as they can.
- Accessible to local main bus station, train station, central to connecting to Birmingham, Wolverhampton, local schools and town centre.
- Work closely with the local authority early years unit.
- Offer 2, 3 & 4 years old funded places. Check hmrc.gov.uk/taxcredits.
- Registered with child care choice
- Accepts childcare vouchers
- We have access control system
- Operates password for safety
- Recruits qualify, and passionate practitioners
- Equipment is age appropriate
- We have CCTV in the premises and in the rooms.
- Promote equality and diversity.
- Make safeguarding an on-going priority.
- Ensure that parents and families are involved, encouraged and consulted..
- Encourage children to think and speak
- Allow children to do things at their own pace.
- Empower children with the skills and confidence to take the lead in their learning and development.
- Recognise each child’s needs and learning style and this is embedded in the daily activities planning.
Our nursery thrives on the good will and recommendation of parents, carers, families and many others who are involved with us on a daily basis